8th Moscow MINEX Mining Club meeting
“Practical aspects of planning and executing acquisitions
ambien online without prescription
of foreign mining companies”
- KPMG. Practical aspects of planning and executing acquisitions of foreign mining companies.
- The Preparation and Process of Acquiring a Foreign Mining Company – Specifics
Technical and Operational Aspects
A. Tverdov, Ph. D., Head of Discipline – Mine Development, IMC Montan
- Resource/Reserve Valuation and DCF Model of Mining Project
A.V. Zhura, Ph.D., Area Manager for Economic Valuation of Projects, IMC Montan
- Environmental Risks
M.A. Sokolova, Senior Environmental Consultant, IMC Montan
Date: Thursday 7 June 2012 (16:00 – 20:00)buy ambien online no prescription
Venue: KPMG, Naberezhnaya Tower Complex, 10 Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya, Moscowbuy valium online no prescription
Organisers: Moscow Mining Club MINEXbuy diazepam online
Supporting organisations: KPMG and IMC Montan
Questions to be discussed:
- Issues to be considered during acquisitions of foreign mining companies;
- Technical, ecological, commercial, economic, legal and tax issues;
- Identification of technical and economic risks when conducting mining audits;
- Examples of transactions involving the acquisition of mining companies and audits of mining companies in CIS countries, Africa, Latin America, Europe, South Korea, and others.
Key speakers: leading professionals of KPMG and IMC Montan, representatives of Russian mining companies with experience of investments in foreign mining projects
Expected number of participants: 80
Audience: Preferential registration will be offered to CEOs, Strategic Development Directors, experts in the field of M&A, CFOs of metals and mining companies, representatives of investment holding companies.
Translation – Russian and English simultaneous translation will be provided during the meeting.
How to register – Submit registration via the following link: http://www.minexforum.com/en/club/register/
– Registration, speaker and sponsor enquires
Coordinator, MINEX Moscow Mining Club
Tel.: +7 (915) 482 9 284