The 9th Mining and Exploration Forum MINEX Central Asia 2018 will take place in Astana on the 17- 19 April 2018.
About the Forum
Established in 2010 “MINEX Central Asia” is one of the largest and most authoritative international events providing industry-wide discussion platform on mineral exploration and mining in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Mongolia. For the past seven years, the Forum has been playing a significant role in promoting investment, technological and business partnerships as well as facilitating international dialogue between governments, mining companies, service providers, equipment producers and investors.
MINEX Central Asia 2017 highlights
- Over 300 from 128 companies and government organisations.
- Over 40% delegates of the Forum were CEOs and board members
- Over 100 speakers and panellists from Central Asian countries (Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan), Russia and Europe, North America, Canada and Australia presented at the Forum .
- 17 companies from Kazakhstan, Russia, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Germany exhibited at the Trade and Investment Show organised alongside the Forum.
- The 3-day agenda packed with content rich sessions and panel discussions
- In-depth master-classes delivered by top experts
- The Forum offered extensive networking and business development opportunities
- MineTech competition enhanced practical exchange between mining companies, service and solution providers.
- MineVenture competition provided powerful promotional platform to start-up mining and technology projects
Contact organisers discuss participation in MINEX Central Asia 2018
Advantix Ltd (MINEX Forum operator)
7-10 Adam Street, The Strand, London WC2N 6AA, United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 520 9341
Fax: + 44 (0) 207 520 9342