2nd European Mining & Exploration Forum & Expo
The ongoing economic crisis has led to a decline in manufacturing in the European Union to 15.1% of GDP. To increase the share of manufacturing in the economy to 20% by 2020, the European Commission is introducing urgent policies and initiatives for a European Industrial Renaissance. This will make a huge impact on the development of mining and renewal of the mineral resources which are crucial for a strong EU industrial base as an essential building block of the EU’s growth and competitiveness.
Over the last decade MINEX Forum provided vibrant platform for dissemination of innovative technologies and promoting investment opportunities for mining and exploration across Eurasia. The first MINEX Europe Forum was successfully organised in Vienna in November 2015 and highlighted prospects for mining transformation and development across 28 European countries.
Organised every year in a different country, MINEX Forum helps to spotlight opportunities in a specific region of Europe. This year MINEX Europe will take place in Serbia – one of the world’s most promising mining hot-spots. By bringing to the region global mining expertise, MINEX Forum aims to help the local Government, Miners and Local Communities to take advantage of the international knowledge gained by other mining regions in developing sustainable and responsible mining industries.
We invite to attend the Forum professionals representing EU-funded mining and technical projects, European and Global mine operators, Practitioners from consulting companies, Equipment suppliers and software providers, Representatives from research institutions and Government agencies, National geological surveys, Banks, NGOs, Media, as well as Academic scholars and Researchers.
The 2nd MINEX Europe Forum will be held on 14-15 June 2017 in Belgrade, Serbia and will stimulate the discussion in the following areas:
- Mining in Europe – case studies and success stories
- Europe’s Geological prospectivity: exploration and investment prospects
- Adapting to Europe’s economic and social agenda – transformation challenges ahead
- Europe’s Circular Economy Package – impact on mining
- Europe’s demand for Critical Raw materials – building supply capacity
- EU and state funded mining development programs – partnership and business opportunities
- Mining efficiency – widening cross-industry technological collaboration
- Funding solutions for Mining projects in Europe
For more information visit – https://www.minexeurope.com/2017/
Working languages: English, Serbian